COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN – BATEMAN’S BAY
MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN
Salary: $70.94 per hour + Superannuation
Location: Bateman’s Bay, NSW
The Community Mental Health Clinician provides recovery focused clinical services including assessment, care coordination, intervention, liaison and review as part of a multidisciplinary team for people who are referred to the service with a mental illness, distress and/or risk issues.
- Undertakes mental health assessments across the lifespan to provide outcomes which meet consumer needs.
- Provides care coordination and evidence based interventions to consumers aged 18 and over to facilitate improved consumer outcomes.
- Liaise with and review the provision of care in partnership with consumers, families/carers, key stakeholders and other members of the multidisciplinary team to support recovery.
- Complies with relevant state legislation with regards to the care, control and treatment of consumers in a manner that is least restrictive.
- Relevant qualifications in Psychology or Social Work and registration with either AHPRA or AASW
- National Police Check or willingness to undertake one
- Working With Children’s check or willingness to undertake one
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Experience working in community mental health
- Experience working with adult mental health
If you are interested in this role and you meet the requirements above, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please call 0421 205 113.
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Do you have a keen eye for detail and a drive for compliance? Have you got experience in the Aged Care and/or Disability sector? Are […]
SOCIAL WORKER – HOSPITAL
SOCIAL WORKER – HOSPITAL THE ROLE Salary: $85,000 – $100,000 + Superannuation Location: Inner-West, Sydney Type: Permanent, Full Time ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS To work as a […]
THERAPEUTIC CASE MANAGER
THERAPEUTIC CASE MANAGER Location: Liverpool, Sydney Salary: $88,700 – $93,000 per annum + Super + Salary Packaging Hours: Full Time, Permanent *Hybrid working available* THE […]
Mental Health Clinician – Older Persons
MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN – OLDER PERSONS TRIAGE THE ROLE Location: Geraldton, Western Australia Contract: Ongoing and flexible – open to 3 months, 6 months and […]
CAMHS CLINCIAN – ESPERANCE
CAMHS CLINICIAN – ESPERANCE THE ROLE Salary: $65 – $75 per hour depending on experience + Superannuation + Salary Packaging options Location: Esperance, Western Australia […]