CLINICIAN – OUT OF HOME CARE
CLINICIAN – OUT OF HOME CARE – SOCIAL WORKER OR PSYCHOLOGIST
Salary: $96,900 – $101,250 depending on experience + Super + Salary Packaging
Location: Western Sydney
Hours: Full Time. Permanent. Hybrid/Flexible working available
As a Clinician in the Out of Home Care Team, you will, in consultation with the Clinical Manager and Out of Home Care Team; provide clinical consultation and therapeutic services for children and young people in Out of Home Care and their families. This is achieved through:
- Provision of clinical care and support that meets the needs of the children and young people in Out of Home Care.
- Improving placement stability through providing consultation, assessment and therapeutic services in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that children in Out of Home Care are provided with assessment and evidence based therapeutic services that meet their needs and make positive changes to their and their carers lives.
- Planning and working toward therapeutic goals in a way so that social, emotional, educational and health domains of children and young people are addressed.
- Ensure that children and young people in Out of Home Care are not seen as isolated individuals but as members of an extended family that includes both natural and foster family
- Delivery of group based programs
- Registered Psychologist with AHPRA, or Social Worker with AASW eligibility
- Strong knowledge and previous experience of the Out of Home Care space
- Experience with implementing therapeutic interventions with children and young people
- Clinical experience
- NSW Driver’s Licence
- National Police Check or willingness to undergo one
- Working With Children’s Check or willingness to undergo one
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
If you are interested in this role and you meet the requirements above, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, call 0421 205 113.
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
PSYCHOLOGIST – PERTH – CHILD & WELLBEING
PSYCHOLOGIST – CHILD AND WELLBEING Salary: $106,000 – $110,000 + Superannuation Location: Close to Perth, Western Australia Hours: Full Time, however open to part time […]
Experienced Disability Support Workers
Disability Support Workers Richmond Location Must have flexibility to work on different shifts, sleepovers and active nights Are you looking for a meaningful and fulfilling […]
Youth Workers and Disability Support Workers
Casual Residential Youth Workers and Disability Support Workers Wollongong and and Nowra Location Must have flexibility to work on different shifts, sleepovers and active nights […]
Casual Residential Youth Workers
Casual Residential Youth Workers Central Coast Location Must have flexibility to work on different shifts, sleepovers and active nights Are you looking for a meaningful […]
Residential Youth Worker
Casual Residential Youth Workers Orange/Bathurst Location Must have flexibility to work on different shifts, sleepovers and active nights Are you looking for a meaningful and […]