- A growing, global Clinical Research Organisation with a worldwide presence.
- International reputation in designing and implementing clinical research in a large range of therapeutic areas
- A unique point of difference – a not-for-profit medical research institution
- Competitive remuneration
- Being part of a global team, making a social impact
- Flexible and agile working arrangements with a focus on employee well being
About the role
- Prepare, organise, conduct and follow-up routine monitoring and close out visits as per relevant study plan
- Motivate and train investigators and site staff to ensure obligations in regards to study time lines
- Ensure ethics submissions are made by investigator sites in a timely manner
- Adherence to ICH-GCP and any other regulatory guidelines and requirements including adverse events and serious adverse event reporting
- Compliance with mandatory SOPs as agreed for the study
- Complete all reports accurately and within the predetermined time lines.
The ideal candidate
- Experience in a similar role within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company
- Excellent co-ordination and time management capabilities including the ability to prioritise demands
- Tertiary qualifications in Science or a relevant area preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate well with various types of people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products.
You will be working on exciting new projects with regional and/or global teams in a CRO that truly has an impact on improving the health of millions worldwide. This role is fully remote, so we are accepting applications from across Australia.
If the above sounds like your ideal role and you have the experience and skills as listed, please don’t hesitate an apply today. Please send your CV in a word document format.