Burswood – WA
- Be a part of a leading organisation providing mental health programs across the Perth metro
- Empowering young people to have bright futures
- Working within a Multidisciplinary team
- you will work closely with the Clinical Manager providing a team of 10 with mentoring and supervision.
- Ensuring the day-to-day clinical work is provided at a high standard
- Oversee and supervise intake services to young people, family members, and the community.
- Based in the Burswood clinic – with possible travel to school to establish new youth services in schools.
Skills and experience
- Qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Occupational Therapy or Nursing.
- Must have an AHPRA or AASW registration.
- Experience and understanding working with young people
- In-depth experience working in a mental health setting
- Team leads or supervision experience required
- Covid Vax
- AHPRA approval to provide supervision
- Post-graduate qualifications in an area related to youth mental health
Benefits and Culture
- This organisation provides excellent flexibility, including family-friendly working hours
- Competitive salary plus salary sacrifice
- Ongoing professional development
- Additional annual leave, including covid Leave
For more information on the role please contact Jemma Goodwin.
(08) 6400 6440