This position is responsible for operations of the headspace Midland and Northam primary centre teams, headspace Early Psychosis Midland, Youth Enhanced program and Individual Placement and Support (IPS) Program.
You will work closely with the COO to develop strategic goals whilst taking operational responsibility of the headspace Midland and Northam centres incorporating Admin, Youth Access, Community Engagement, In-kind providers, Private Practitioners, Youth Enhanced, IPS, and the headspace Early Psychosis team.
You will develop and implement operational frameworks to ensure governance, oversee recruitment and staff development and provide leadership and clinical support to the team ensuring service delivery goals are met and strong links are forged with local service providers and agencies.
- Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Counselling or Nursing
- Registration with appropriate professional body
- Drivers Licence
- NPC & WWCC
- Fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- A passion for working with young people, and specific knowledge of child and adolescent development, substance use and associated sectors.
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical models and experience in providing both operational support and clinical supervision for clinical teams
- Proven leadership skills including change management skills and performance management skills
- $115k + super + salary sacrifice
- An opportunity to be part of a person-centred, flexible, family friendly organisation
- An inclusive and welcoming environment for all
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Additional annual leave and COVID leave
- Generous paid parental and partner leave