CASE MANAGER – YOUTH HOMELESSNESS
Salary: $75,000 – $85,000 depending on experience + Superannuation + Salary Packaging
Location: Ryde, Sydney, NSW
- Hybrid working available where feasible within the role
- Fantastic supportive team and management
We are looking for a Case Manager to work for a charity committed to supporting vulnerable and homeless children, young people, and their families. The dedicated team responds to crisis, provides accommodation, restores wholeness from family breakdown and prepares individuals for success in life. We are seeking a skilled and dedicated Case Manager to work in the unique, evidence based, and highly successful Program, assisting children and young people 12 – 15 years who are at risk of homelessness, and their families.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Case Management delivery with at risk children and young people 12 – 21 years.
- High level competency in communications skills.
- Demonstrated experience in conflict resolution.
- Understanding of issues related to children and young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Current driver’s licence and insured vehicle.
- Diploma level minimum qualification in Social Welfare or related degree.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- National Police Check or willingness to obtain one
- Working With Children’s Check or willingness to obtain one
If you are interested in this role and you meet the requirements above, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, call 0421 205 113.