Our client is a rapidly growing, boutique pathology laboratory, located in Melbourne, VIC. They are a passionate team of people who are focused on quality service to our doctors and patients alike.
We are seeking experienced Anatomical Pathologists (specialising in skin pathology) to join the ever-expanding team.
This is a full-time position, and the client offers competitive salary packages including profit sharing They also offer conference/study leave and allowance; relocation expenses can also be negotiated if required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be based onsite full time
- Have experience in skin pathology
- Come from a Private pathology background
- Have 3+ years pathology experience – Fellowship of Royal College of Australasia
- Eligible for specialist registration with AHPRA
- Work on 90-100 cases a day (no complex surgical) case:slide ratio is 1:1.5
- Regular multi-header sessions to discuss the interesting cases
- Access to nationally recognised experts in the field (both on-site and off-site)
- You will receive support for participation in national and international conferences
Points of interest
You will be supported by a dedicated, steadfast, and skilled team of scientists / administration staff. There are no complex surgical specimens, frozen sections or on call duties, ensuring an excellent work/life balance.
How to apply
If the above sounds like your ideal role and you have the skills an experience as detailed above, please don’t delay and apply today. Sending your CV in a word document format. Talent Quarter – Connections with Impact.
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Locum Physiotherapist Hospital
Work at a contemporary private hospital in Central Victoria providing health care services for people in Bendigo and surrounding areas. Our client delivers high quality […]
Locum Dietician Hospital
Locum grade 2 Dietitian required to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team to provide clinical nutrition and dietetic services to clients using advanced clinical practice skills. […]
An excellent locum opportunity has arisen for a Physiotherapist as follows: Working in a Private Practice setting Therefore required private practice experience across competencies such […]
Clinical Care Manager
The role This role is with one of the leading residential aged care homes on the Central Coast of New South Wales. The facility aims […]
Practice Nurse – General Nurse
We require a Practice Nurse for a permanent position located in the Wheatbelt in a small rural Town Talent Quarter are seeking an experienced Practice […]