Talent Quarter are people who care. People who can do. People who make a difference. For clients, candidates, and employees alike, at Talent Quarter we work with a shared and singular purpose – connecting the best healthcare talent with the best opportunities to make a positive impact on people’s lives.
The qualities that we value in our own team we also value in others and that’s how we recognise the people with the experience and skills, the passion, and the motivation to help us create CONNECTIONS WITH IMPACT. And by empowering people to deliver that difference, we aim to be Australia’s leading provider in healthcare recruitment.
Our Social Care team are the trusted provider of support workers to a number of WA’s top Disability, Youth & Aged Care service providers, and we are looking for an Allocations Officer to support our growth.
Your main responsibilities will be taking job orders from clients, allocating workers to shifts and providing them with the required information and support to do their job safely, helping the service users achieve their goals.
You will join an established team who fill in excess of 500 shifts per week across 30+ clients so it is imperative you are organised, able to prioritise tasks, work under time pressure and deliver exceptional customer service.
Typical office hours are 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday, however, we provide a 24/7 service to our clients so there may be occasions where (after sufficient training) hours are flexed to suit client demand.
- experienced working in a scheduling/rostering role within a healthcare setting
- possess a sound knowledge of NDIS
- organised and able to able to manage a high workload in a fast-paced environment
- competent with MS Office and able to adapt to using technology for communication and admin
- have the ability to quickly build rapport with clients and candidates
- Salary $50-75k (depending on experience) + super + bonus
- Work for a market leader in the healthcare industry
- Extensive training and support from industry experts
- Fun work environment with regular staff events and incentives