Talent Quarter are people who care. People who can do. People who make a difference. For clients, candidates, and employees alike, at Talent Quarter we work with a shared and singular purpose – connecting the best healthcare talent with the best opportunities to make a positive impact on people’s lives.
The qualities that we value in our own team we also value in others and that’s how we recognise the people with the experience and skills, the passion, and the motivation to help us create CONNECTIONS WITH IMPACT. By empowering people to deliver that difference, we aim to be Australia’s leading provider in healthcare recruitment.
Our Social Care team are the trusted provider of support workers to a number of NSW and ACT top Youth Care service providers, and we are looking for an Allocations Officer to support our growth.
Your main responsibilities will be taking job orders from clients via phone and email, allocating workers to shifts and providing them with the required information and support to do their job safely.
You will join an established team who fill 500+ shifts per week across 30+ client locations so it is crucial you are organised, able to prioritise tasks, work under time pressure and deliver exceptional customer service.
Our office hours are 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday, however, we provide a 24/7 service to our clients so there may be occasions where hours are flexed to suit client demand.
- Experience working in a scheduling/rostering role within a healthcare or similar setting
- Excellent MS Office skills with a particular focus on excel skills
- Possess a sound knowledge of social care and youth work
- Organised and able to able to manage a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment
- Able to adapt to using technology for communication campaigns and rostering
- Ability to quickly build rapport with clients and candidates
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Work for a market leader in the healthcare industry
- Supportive leadership and team
- Fun work environment with regular staff events and incentives
- Flexible culture offering true work/life balance
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online now.