Allied Health Wellness Facilitator
100k + Super + Salary packaging
An exciting opportunity with a leading not-for-profit Aged Care provider for an Allied Health professional who wants to broaden their experience using a holistic approach. You will developing and conduct programs that will help improve the lives of elderly Australians, helping them deal with isolation & depression and increase their overall health and happiness by encouraging positive health habits, routine, and pain prevention.
- Great salary $100k plus super plus salary packaging
- 5 weeks of annual leave
- Ongoing support from Executive Manager Residential Care Services and Facility Managers
- Ongoing professional development
- Degree in Occupational Therapy or a Certificate IV in a relevant field.
- Current drivers licence
- Experience within the Age Care sector
If you have any questions or would like some more information, please get in contact with me!
Email – [email protected]
Phone – 08 6400 6440
At Talent Quarter we work with a range of organisations around Australia if this position is not for you, but you are interested in hearing about other great opportunities let me know!!
- Therapy Coordinator
- Senior Therapist
- NDIS community
- Aged care facilities
- Injury Management and more!