Allied Health Therapist
Occupational Therapist, Speech Pathologist, and Physiotherapist
85k – 120k full-time or part-time positions available
We have partnered with one of WA’s leading providers of NDIS services across the life span specialising in Paediatric to age care.
Work for a supportive multi-disciplinary team made up of Allied health staff. This position is suited to an experienced therapist wanting to become a team leader or a new graduate wanting to kick start their career within the growing disability sector.
- Home modifications
- Working within the community, clinics, homes, and schools
- Housing assessments for participants requiring Specialist Disability Accommodation
- Transport assistance
- Mental Health Well-being
- Flexibility work WFH and within school hours
- Great new graduate programs
- Monthly PD allowance and bonuses
- Progression pathways to move up in your career
- Work across the lifespan and have a chance to move into the team of your preferences
- Newly renovated clinics with on site Hydro pool
- A degree in Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Physiotherapy
- Relevant registrations (AHPRA, SPA)
- WWCC, NPC, COVID VAX
- Full drivers license
For further details, please get in touch with Jemma Goodwin.
(08) 6400 6440