Allied Health Therapist – Bunbury
75k – 100k depending on experience, Full time, Bunbury WA
We have partnered with one of WA’s leading providers of neurological and developmental services to help find Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Physiotherapists.
You will be part of their large and highly developed Allied Health team in the beautiful coast of Bunbury West Australia, who provide therapy services across the lifespan in the rehabilitation centre and in community settings.
This role is suited to new graduates who will become part of a successful new grad program and be mentored by highly skilled therapists, or a senior therapist wanting to step up in their career and mentor junior staff and benefit from clear progression pathways.
- Work across the lifespan from Paediatric to Aged Care
- A varied role with 50% community work in homes, schools, and Aged Care facilities and 50% in clinic.
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology or Physiotherapy
- Registration with AHPRA / Speech Pathology Australia
- WWCC, NPC, NDIS screening
- Driver License
- Covid Vax
- Understanding or experience in NDIS sector
- Experience with Neurological Rehabilitation.
- Be part of a well-established team of 50+ Allied health staff
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great working culture
- Career Development
Please take a look and apply or if you would like some more information please get in touch with Jemma.