Are you an Allied Health Therapist looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to make an impact in the Perth Metro or the regional/remote communities of WA?
We have multiple available opportunities for Occupational therapists, Physiotherapists, and Speech pathologists across WA working in Hospital inpatient – outpatient, Rehabilitation’s, Community, Child & Adolescent Mental Health, and Older Adult Mental Health.
- You will manage a complex and mixed caseload where you will undertake assessments and offer clinical case management.
- Provide evidence-based treatment and interventions
- Participate in intake meetings, team meetings, and clinical meetings
- Develop and maintain community networks with stakeholders such as schools, hospitals, GP’S, and other service providers.
- You will have a tertiary degree in Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, and Physiotherapy with relevant registration.
- Demonstrated experience within these fields of work or in a hospital setting.
- The desire to grow and learn new areas of work
What’s on offer…
- Locum contracts (3-6 months), fixed-term contracts, opportunities to transfer to permanent in the future.
- Pay up to $75 per hour, dependent on experience!
- Accommodation is provided either free or heavily subsidised.
- Travel and relocation assistance provided.
- Opportunities within some of the most beautiful towns of Western Australia, spend your free time on a weekend snorkelling and exploring the sites!
- An opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge with some of Australia’s most reputable providers.
For further details, please get in touch with Jemma Goodwin.
(08) 6400 6440