Adult Case Manager – Community Mental Health, Alcohol, and Drug Services
We are excited to partner with a valued client in the search for an Adult Case Manager to join their Community Mental Health, Alcohol, and Drug Services team. This is a rewarding contract position lasting 3-6 months, based in Geraldton. The role includes travel, with heavily subsidised accommodation, offering a competitive salary ranging from $65 to $75 per hour (dependent on experience), plus Super and Salary Packaging benefits.
Role Overview: As an Adult Case Manager, you will play a crucial role in providing crisis intervention, assessment, treatment, and referral services to individuals, families, and the community. Working collaboratively within the Community Mental Health Team, you will liaise with the Regional Psychiatrist, General Practitioners, and other Health Professionals, offering consultation on mental health issues. Your responsibilities also include assisting in meeting standards of care, policies, and objectives in collaboration with other mental health service staff.
- Social worker with professional registration from either AHPRA or AASW
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with psychiatric disorders, treatment interventions, and principles of community-based mental health care and illness prevention
- Proven ability to work effectively with clients from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds
- Demonstrated capacity to collaborate with other health professionals within a multi-disciplinary team
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- National Police Check or a willingness to obtain one
- Working With Children’s Check or a willingness to obtain one
- Covid-19 Vaccinated and other vaccinations as requested
If you are a dedicated and qualified professional seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the community, we invite you to apply. Join our client’s dynamic team and contribute to the delivery of high-quality mental health services.
To express your interest, please submit your resume or contact Tori, your dedicated mental health and social work consultant on the below contact details.
E= [email protected]
P= 086 388 0713
We look forward to receiving your application and considering you for this impactful role.