ADMINISTRATION OFFICER – COFFS HARBOUR, NSW
Salary: $36 per hour plus Superannuation
Location: Coffs Harbour, New South Wales
Hours: Part Time, 3 days a week
Contract: Initial 4 month temporary contract with possibility for ongoing extension
As part of the current administration team you will provide generalist administrative support. The primary function of this role will be to provide administration and compliance support. Responsibilities will include a range of admin tasks including data entry, financial reconciliation and minute taking, as well as preparing reports, spread sheets, travel bookings and creating files. You will also provide administrative support for finance processes and transactions.
- Strong administrative experience
- Friendly, helpful and can-do attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Good verbal and written skills
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Willingness to undergo any relevant probity checks if needed, such as a National Police Check.
- Willingness to obtain a Working With Children’s Check
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements above, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, call 0421 205 113.